Welcome to one of Budapest's largest hostel, Full Moon Design Hostel. Because of our excellent location at the foot of Margit Bridge in downtown Budapest, you can approach most of the capital's tourist attractions easily. In the immediate vicinity of our building you will find Margaret Island, Vígszínház, Parliament and the beautiful Danube. The most popular nightclubs and ruins of downtown Pest are within walking distance from the hostel.
Early Bird 30%
promotional code: EARLYB30
- Think about the future! Book ahead!
- Foglalj legalább 60 nappal előre és most 30% kedvezményt adunk!
Pay 2 to get 1 free
promotional code: FREENIGHTFM
- After 2 fully paid nights 1 night is free.
Hotel quality rooms from 1.100 HUF/person/night!
Our comfortable rooms equipped with private bathroom are available for a discounted price to employees, companies or to those who's looking for a temporarly accommodation during the coronavirus crisis. Thanks to our excellent location in the V. district of Budapest, everything is available with the tram 4-6 which is a 2 minute walk, the bus and trolleybus stop is only a 100 m and the Nyugati Railway station is only a 400 m away from the property. Parking is available free of charge at the moment. Our rooms are equipped with a flat-screen smart TV, A/C, and an en-suite bathroom. A spacious common room and a well-equipped shared kitchen are at guests' disposal. We provide laundry service also. We adhere to the hygiene regulations and current recommendations to the maximum. The rooms are handed over disinfected. The building has a doorman service on weekdays from 07:00 to 15:00. We proide 24h phone service at weekends. No deposit needed! Prices in case of 1 month rental: Double room: 80.000 HUF Triple room: 100.000 HUF For short stays (min. 3 nights) we can provide the following prices: Double room: 4,500 HUF / person / night Triple room: 5,500 HUF / person / night Prices include taxes.
The offer is valid until recalled!Inquiries and reservations:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
ROOM CARD KEY
0-24 RECEPTION AND SUPERVISION
TEA AND COFFEE
READING LAMP IN EVERY ROOM
FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
Be our partner!
Don't know where to accommodate your groups?
Our company has been dealing with group accommodation for 5 years. We also welcome the interest of students and adult groups. We have special discounts for schools and companies. We can help with program organization, meals and supervision. The purpose of the trip is team building, further training or school trip, we take away the burden of organizing on you.
We provide unique group prices and favorable terms for travel agencies or touroperator companies.
For details, please contact our salesperson at email@example.com.
15 minutes from us
• One of the largest green park in Budapest, the famous Margaret Island, where the musical fountain is a popular tourist attraction. You can even cycle around the capital's most beautiful island.
• A few minutes' walk from us you can find the Hungarian Parliament (Parlament) one of the most important elements of the Danube panorama, pride of the Hungarian nation.
• Nearby is St. Stephen'sBasilica, one of the major tourist attractions of the capital, one of the main venues of St Stephen's Culture. Among the most famous celebrities is the Olympic Gold and World Champion of Hungary, honored by the National Athlete of the Nation: Ferenc Puskás.
• Opposite the Basilica you can see the symbol of the Hungarian capital; the Széchenyi Chain Bridge, which is guarded by the immortal pride of the lion sculptures.
• From here, if you look over the other side of the Danube separating Budapest, the famous Buda Castle District will bounce back with you,as it offers the most beautiful panorama you can see in countless tourist magazines.
• From here you can walk through the Chain Bridge, then to the Palota with the Budavári Sikló, or even stay on this side, behind the Erzsébet Square, ahol Európa legmagasabb (65 m) magas óriáskerekével (Budapest Eye) emelkedhetsz a csodálatos főváros fölé
• From here you can see Váci Streetthe most famous shopping area of Budapest, where you can taste the finest choices of Hungarian gastronomy and collect the best souvenirs! Váci Street is a pleasant long pedestrian street, which is the largest market hall in Budapest; The Central Market Hall closes at Fővám Square.